2.12 It’s A Wonderful Lie Still.
“Nothing more accurately measures post-millennial sexual fluidity in female subjects than shot after shot of Cuervo.”
i just bought these vintage studded shorts today for only 6 bucks, there was only one more pair like these left but they were a darker shade. im in love with them, they go with a lot.
yay for awsome cheap finds!!
Why He’s Hot:
- Admit it ladies, and gentlemen; you think Jack White is hot, and you don’t quite know why. Allow me to explain. He’s creepy as fuck, but he’s the kind of creeper you want climbing through your bedroom window late at night. When he smiles it almost looks as if he wants to molest you, but for reasons unknown you’re not scared, in fact you want it.
- Musician much? Not only does he kill the guitar, but he sings, and rocks the drums, and looks good doing it. He can make a fucking guitar out of a bottle, piece of wood and wire…whaaaat? I can’t imagine that creativity is limited to his musical skills.
- His hair is a hot mess; emphasis on the hot. You don’t really know what’s happening there, but you do know that you want to be pulling on it as his sweaty body is tangled in yours.
- His body is BA-banging. He fills out those shirts in a way that makes you want to tear them off…with your mouth. His arms scream hold me and you know he’s capable of throwing you against the wall and showing you how real men do.
- He’s a family man who keeps his life on the DL for the sake of the kids. You respect that, but there’s no reason you can’t respect it while laying naked in his bed.
According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created wtih four arms, four legs, and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two seperate parts, condeming them to spend their lives in search of their other halves.
Holy fucking goodness.